Friday, October 31, 2008
Over Done
This is a follow up post to the last post... but is also mostly for me... a reminder! (This really is for me, a journal post, if you will. Feel free to skip it.) No, the chicken wasn't over done, nor is the baby. I am! I try to be "super woman" and when I look back at this pregnancy and this blog, I really do need to remember that its not as easy as it looks (or I make it sound) sometimes. With all my responsibilities (being a mom, laundry, dishes, YW, etc), projects, painting, and chicken preparing my body has wanted to simply collapse at times. I have to remind myself that I am 8 months pregnant! And although I have a 'to do' list that is 4 pages long and always growing, somethings just have to go and won't get done. There have been nights that I have literally been limping around, barely able to walk because I am exhausted, my back, legs, and belly ache. I really do hope that the bathrooms get cleaned before this baby arrives. But I need to remember to take it easy sometimes, sit down and put my feet up (literally!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YES YOU DO!!!!!! (need to take it easy) You know I felt the same way and there is still stuff on my list that is not done that I had on it before Stella came and she is 3 months old. You know as hard as it is to have 2 children it is sooooooo much better than being pregnant, no you don't get more done, sometimes even less, but YOU feel better, and you have this sweet new little baby in your house! So there is something to live for. So just relax don't feel like it all has to get done now! Love you good luck.
Will you let me come and clean your bathroom? I may just show up with my bandana and bucket and not let you have a say. Would you still be my friend?
Also, next time tell me you are exhausted instead of agreeing to watch my daughter today. I feel bad. Thanks again though. I sure appreciated it!
You so deserve a massage!!! When I was 8 months pregnant I went to a little spa in Payson and paid for a professional one (like $30 but SO worth it!) It was the only thing that kept me going! So, take a day off and go pamper yourself!!!
K so here is my 2 cents about car seats... With Stella I usually pull her whole car seat out any where I go, so it makes it way easer to do that if she is by the door, as opposed to trying to lift it over Molly's seat, or walk around to the other side of the car to get her out. This is the easiest way that I have found. If you are just going to pull the baby out... Well even then you will have to lift up and over the big car seat or walk around to the other side of the car. There may be an easier way, but I haven't found it yet, and believe me I have tried. If you find one let me know!
Post a Comment