"If you are still in the process of raisingchildren, be aware that thetiny fingerprintsthat show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, thetoys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundryto be tackled will disappearall too soonand that you will - to your surprise -miss them profoundly." ~President Thomas S. Monson
chunky. hahaha- that is funny. Although- most babies have a very 'soft' look to them! (maybe that is what they meant!) Love all the updates on Bryson. He is so cute!
that really did fly by-he is adorable, and sooo NOT chunky, (trust me I have some chunky boys). and thank you for the mother's day post-it is so true, we are all different and can do good things in different ways.
6 comments:
Where did the time go? I can't believe he's 6 months old!
Wow, 6 months sure has flown by. What a cute boy and such cute pictures! Love you guys!
chunky. hahaha- that is funny. Although- most babies have a very 'soft' look to them! (maybe that is what they meant!) Love all the updates on Bryson. He is so cute!
6 months already!!! That is crazy! Bryson, we are so excited to meet you - I can't wait!!
that really did fly by-he is adorable, and sooo NOT chunky, (trust me I have some chunky boys).
and thank you for the mother's day post-it is so true, we are all different and can do good things in different ways.
Wow! I can't believe 6 months already!
Post a Comment