"If you are still in the process of raisingchildren, be aware that thetiny fingerprintsthat show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, thetoys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundryto be tackled will disappearall too soonand that you will - to your surprise -miss them profoundly." ~President Thomas S. Monson
I have a hard time when the kids want to play chalk. I am doin better but all they want to make is chalk powder that gets everywhere. Oh well, kids are only little for awhile and I should just let them me kids (little...)
3 comments:
You are so good - I am not to that stage yet...
Oh yeah! Chalk is right up there with markers for me...clean up is inevitable.
I have a hard time when the kids want to play chalk. I am doin better but all they want to make is chalk powder that gets everywhere. Oh well, kids are only little for awhile and I should just let them me kids (little...)
Post a Comment