CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

What we've been up to...

Show and Teach: Hannah taught her class about music: notes, rhythm and some songs. This was all from her Lets Play Music class. They did Tambourine Train and Can't Bug Me.
100 Day:  There are 100 safty pins on her shirt!
Super Heros: I made these capes for Christmas.
 Painting:
Nic

Bry
Family History Month: Our whole focus for the youth this month is family history. Here's our point keeping poster I made. We are trying to make it not only very spiritual but fun too! the youth earn points by indexing, attending activities, finding family names, journaling, etc. And if they reach certain points the leaders have to sing, kiss an animal, have an egg cracked on their head (me!), color their hair, shave their head, etc! 
Box Tops: I helped cut box tops for the elementary school. Really I just thought it was a cool picture.
Sitting! Isn't he so cute! He's been working on it for a while, but he's really getting it now. Love that cute little face!

4 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick

I love your update. Easton is getting so big. Love Bry's painting. Is he a budding artist? Was Hannah nervous in front of her class? Never thought to take a picture of the box tips. Good idea.

A Bug's Life

love this post. Easton is sooo cute. great pics. daishan

Marcy

I love the capes. And your baby is adorable!

Sarah Coyne

Busy month!! I loved show and teach! Kindergarten is so much fun!