Hannah's Room
Before
This was just an extra room before, mostly just storage... it took a lot of work to get it cleared out! After
We didn't replace the existing baseboards, so we cut a 45 degree angle at the bottom of our boards to but into the baseboards.Hannah chose the pink. We tried to pick one that wouldn't be too over powering and that would match her bedspread I'd made her.
Basement Family Room
Before
Nic started moving furniture out before I got my "before" pictures. He was nice enough to move most of it back in. The love seat didn't make it back. It sat perpendicular to the coach, next to the end table.
Note the blue tape on the wall... that was Nic's dream of his big flat screen TV. The one he's been dreaming about for the last 7 years!
After
Hannah's room is a much simpler look, while in the family room I choose a more detailed molding. I love the look! I especially love the details and the "rounded" edges (thanks to my brother-in-law, Shae, who helped Nic hang the top molding piece).There you have it! I'll post pictures of the process and of it finished with furniture in the rooms later, but had to at least get these up. I love the look and am so glad we did it.


3 comments:
It looks super nice! I love how it upgrades the look. What a great husband to do that for you. He's professional!
so beautiful! I've thought of doing it lately... is it expensive? Hard? I haven't researched it much.
Love it!! Just waiting for you guys to come out here and help me do a couple of rooms and a table :) Love you!
Post a Comment