CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PJs, Neighbors, and Tears

Garrett D, Bryson, Mav R
Yes, Bry is in his pajamas. He had a runny nose and it was just one of those days we weren't going to be going anywhere! In fact I'd taken a shower, even washed my hair... but did nothing with it... which is scary. I also had no makeup on. But when our next door neighbors and really good friends came over who would be moving later in the week... we just couldn't resist heading out to play and visit!

My very next door neighbor Emily D. has become one of my very best friends. She moved last week... and I'll admit... I've cried a couple times. She moved like... 7 minutes away! Not far at all. But its those spontaneous front lawn visits and play parties that I'm really going to miss. Emily has a girl Hannah's age and a boy Bry's age. They LOVE playing together. So I'm not the only one that is going to miss them!

Another fabulous friend - Megan R, Em, and I all love to talk design and decorating! We call each other over to see our latest ideas or pillows or to get each others advise. I love it.

This picture of our boys playing together was taken that beautiful afternoon last week taken on Emily's phone. (I'm glad there's not a picture of me!) We love you D. family and miss you already.

2 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick

Glad she didn't move to far. You will make time to visit and play, I am sure.

Sarah Peterson

moving stinks. But, there are always new adventures and friends that await! Change is hard, but good