One of the first things Hannah said on Saturday morning (Oct 30th) was, "When can I get in my costume?!" She was ready to get trick or treating as soon as possible!
Hannah chose what she wanted to be, a beautiful butterfly. She invited me to be a butterfly with her. When looking through a costume catalog, I saw a cute little golfer and thought we could pull that off for Bryson. I invited Nic to be a golfer with Bry... He said he was... he was wearing what he would wear golfing, in other words, normal clothes!
Our Beautiful Butterfly Hannah
She felt so beautiful and loved the face paint.
Our Cute Golfer Bryson
I couldn't post just one picture. He is so cute!
In the afternoon we headed to Main St. where the businesses do a little trick or treat. We did one side of the street and looking at the sky decided we had had enough and started heading back to our car. I am so glad we did. We got sprinkled on and by the time we got to the car it was down pouring. I love going to Main Street because we can trick or treat during the day when it is light and warmer out.
We then headed to my mom and dad's where we saw Ashley and Chad's cute family dressed as
The Incredibles! (They looked awesome. We may have to borrow those shirts next year!?) Sadly we didn't get a picture with my parents.
Then it was off to Granny's. She was grateful for the visit.
Next up, our ward trunk or treat party. It was outside. We didn't have coats with us... but figured we wouldn't stay too long. We got in line for some dinner... and then it started hailing! Large, hard hail! Nic had Bry. He helped get some tables with food into a garage. Meanwhile I grabbed Hannah and we ran to a covered porch. Hannah cried, "Let's get out of here!" She didn't like it one bit. She wanted to get back to Daddy, so eventually we weathered the weather and ran back to the neighbor's garage. Once we were all together we all ran to the car... So much for dinner and the ward trunk or treat! The kids were wet and cold and we just needed to go!
We made a final stop to Grandma and Grandpa Roach's, who thankfully fed us some soup!
What an exciting and full Halloween!
Our Beautiful Butterfly Hannah
She felt so beautiful and loved the face paint.Our Cute Golfer Bryson
I couldn't post just one picture. He is so cute!In the afternoon we headed to Main St. where the businesses do a little trick or treat. We did one side of the street and looking at the sky decided we had had enough and started heading back to our car. I am so glad we did. We got sprinkled on and by the time we got to the car it was down pouring. I love going to Main Street because we can trick or treat during the day when it is light and warmer out.
We then headed to my mom and dad's where we saw Ashley and Chad's cute family dressed as The Incredibles! (They looked awesome. We may have to borrow those shirts next year!?) Sadly we didn't get a picture with my parents.
Then it was off to Granny's. She was grateful for the visit.We made a final stop to Grandma and Grandpa Roach's, who thankfully fed us some soup!


3 comments:
Very fun!!
I find it so funny that Liv and Hannah have been the same thing 2 years in a row! It is also funny that we were seriously considering being the Incredibles next year ;) We must really think alike!
Cute pics! You guys are such a cute family! I love Nic's "costume"!
Post a Comment