On Wednesday, Bry and I got to go on another field trip with Hannah. I missed a field trip last month to the pumpkin patch and felt so terrible! No I probably won't go on every single one, but I love this opportunity to spend time with both Hannah and Bryson. (Miss Tiffany, Hannah's teacher, welcomes younger siblings to come along, which I love!) I love the chance to learn with them and facilitate in that learning. I love to get to know Miss Tiffany and the kids in Hannah's class, as well as see Hannah interact with them.
(Hannah, Mikah, and Alex)
And what I love the very most is that they (Hannah) love to have me there. Hannah is growing up so quickly and won't always "love" to have her mom tagging along, I'm sure. (So I'd better take advantage of it while she does!)
We went to a small local airport and helicopter school. We learned the difference between propellers (on airplanes) and ruters (on helicopters); saw pictures of different kinds and learned their uses.
The kids got to sit in a small helicopter and airplane. They even got to work the controls and pretend to fly.
(Hannah and Emma)
(Bryson and Judson)


And an airplane.

Hannah got to put on the headphones.
We also got to see both helicopters and airplanes flying, taking off, and landing.
What a fun field trip. (Can't wait for the next one!)
(Hannah, Mikah, and Alex)
We went to a small local airport and helicopter school. We learned the difference between propellers (on airplanes) and ruters (on helicopters); saw pictures of different kinds and learned their uses.
(Hannah and Emma)


1 comments:
What a fun field trip! I've never heard of a field trip to see this kind of stuff. So neat! My kids would have loved it!
Post a Comment