CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bry Guy's Personality

I loaded pictures and started this post in September. There are lots more pictures to load... So I better finish this post, before I start another!

I can't get enough of our Bry Guy! Overall he is a super happy and lovable kid! He's got such a fun personality. He is so different from Hannah and is such a boy! He is harder than Hannah thus far, too.

6/14 Sleeping.
It took Bry awhile to catch on to the whole sleep training thing. (And by a while, I mean a good year or so.) However, this past year he has been an amazing sleeper. All that hard work did pay off. (I still have a great belief in "sleep training!")

He'll sleep almost 12 hours at night. (Usually going to bed about 8 pm and walking up about 7:30 am.) Bry takes one afternoon nap for about 2 hours (sometimes more).

9/15 Faces.
Bry has such a fun little personality. He's always making faces and doing funny voices.

You can see him here on a chair at our island. He moves chairs to wherever he wants to go, so he can get whatever he wants to get!

9/23 Changing Bunny's Diaper.
With no prompting, here he is changing "ba bee" (bunny's) diaper. I had never seen him do this and actually, haven't seen it since, but thought it was cute.

That "ba bee" is one of his favorite toys.

9/29 Chocolate Muffins.
I had some leftover chocolate muffins sitting on the counter. Bryson moved a chair around the island all the way over to where the muffins were and stretched to reach and gobbled up the muffins!

This little guy is a thinker and a climber. He finds a way to get to what he wants. Not too long ago, I had left the pantry door open... He moved a chair to the pantry, reached the Captain Crunch (which was on the 2nd highest shelf), got down with the box, sat down on the floor, opened up the box, and snacked away on handfuls of cereal!

This little guy will be 2, yes TWO, on Friday! Time has gone by so quickly!

0 comments: