CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas 1997

I've been going through our "storage room", sorting, organizing, and de-junking. I came across this.I got it from my brother, yes, my sweet big brother, Todd, for the Christmas of '97. It was the Christmas before he went on his mission and knowing it would be our last Christmas together for two years, it was very meaningful. I got him a mustard seed tie tack that same Christmas and got a necklace with a mustard seed pendant for myself. I told him I would wear mine and think of him.

I am so grateful to a brother who was and still is one of my very best friends.

1 comments:

Todd Allen

Awwww! Thanks, Nat. That was a memorable and emotional Christmas. I sure love you. Hope you Roaches are having a great Christmas. Sorry you always draw our kids for Christmas. We just have so dang many of them that your odds are not real good. Don't worry. We'll let you guys all catch up now.