CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

First Primary Talk

Hannah gave her first talk in primary yesterday! I was so proud of her! We practiced and practice (in fact we got 2 weeks to practice because stake conference was last week). Her topic was 'how the principles and ordinances of the gospel lead me to Jesus Christ.'

No, she didn't actually sing the 4th Article of Faith in primary. She practiced it like that most of the time and we didn't mind at all. It was so adorable! We asked her if she was going to sing it in primary and she said, "yay." But afterward she said she got too scared to sing it. She needed prompting getting started, saying, "Mom, I need help!" I told her she could do it and helped her with the first few words then she did the rest on her own! Way to go, Bean! You did great!

4 comments:

Molly

WAY TO GO HANNAH!!!!!!! You are so cute and you gave such a great talk!! I love your skirt! Where did your mom find all those cute pictures?

Kirst

Wow! What a cute girl! SO SMART and did a wonderful talk! I have to say though that her mama is AMAZING! Way to go! :)

Jennifer Lomenick

She was fantastic. Great job Natalie for helping her to do it all by herself.

Ashley

That was so cute. Great talk Hannah! I love her brand new skirt you made, she looks adorable in it!