"If you are still in the process of raisingchildren, be aware that thetiny fingerprintsthat show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, thetoys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundryto be tackled will disappearall too soonand that you will - to your surprise -miss them profoundly." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Bry loves climbing up on Grandpa Park's stool, especially when Hannah is up there. They like to brush their teeth here while I'm getting ready in the morning.
Growing up we made tents and forts all the time. I decided it was high time I introduced Hannah to the joys of them! We made our first tent in the play room a couple weeks ago. So fun.
What cute kids and how fun that your mom showed you how to make a tent Hannah. By the way - you are looking so tall!!! Andie and Ali are about the same size, but I think Hannah is twice as tall as Bryson!!
5 comments:
What fun, fun times!
I love family forts. Looks like Hannah like it too!
What cute kids and how fun that your mom showed you how to make a tent Hannah. By the way - you are looking so tall!!! Andie and Ali are about the same size, but I think Hannah is twice as tall as Bryson!!
So fun! We love the tent thing too! I totally remember doing that growing up and my kids have loved it just as much!
We love tents!!! I'm so glad you guys have discovered them!
Post a Comment