Yesterday I asked Hannah what she wanted to wear. She said "A DRESS!" Then went to her closet and pointed, "This one!" I decided there was certainly no harm in letting her wear it, especially since she doesn't wear it very often (Nic's not a fan of it). The dress is particularly fun though because it came with a matching doll dress! When we put it on her, she was all smiles! She said, "like a princess!" and "sooo pretty." We put her baby Megan in the matching dress and Hannah danced around. She then got to watch part of "the princess movie", Cinderella, while I showered and got ready. We ran some errands and of course baby Megan came along. Everyone thought Hannah looked so pretty which only sparked Hannah's delight! Later in the day we danced with some music and played outside for a bit, which I took as a photo op. What a fun little girl I've got... already wanting to be a princess!



9 comments:
How fun to have a matching dress with her doll. The dress is so cute too, funny that Nic isn't fond of it. She looks great! Sounds like she loved all the special attention while you were out.
That is so cute. She is such a cute little girl. I need to find matching dresses for my girls for their dolls. They would love it!
She is so cute with her dress and matching baby doll dress. She looks just like a princess.
These are gorgeous pictures! You are a fantastic photographer! I suppose it helps that you have a beautiful subject! I can't wait until my Hannah gets into this phase (though I have the distinct feeling that she's going to be a bit of a tomboy!)
she's so sweet! I love her!!
It's so cute!! I can't believe that Nic doesn't like it! I love that her doll has a matching dress too. Girls are so fun!
K-first off I journal a ton more because of the blog book. I love it. It's way easy and if I don't have time to finish an entry I just get it started and the date will be when it happened. I highly recommend it. 2nd Hannah is so cute in her little dress and as for the scripture reading time... when you figure it out let me know!!!!! I hope your sleeping better, I so don't like being pregnant, even with only getting a few hours of sleep with Stella, It's way better than being pregnant!
LOVE the dress and especially the little girl wearing it!! How Cute! What fun times!! Enjoy them while you can...not much longer till 2 - but you will do great!!
I love that cute dress and I love that she has baby doll to go with it! So fun...How's your pregnancy going?
Post a Comment