Last week, Nic and I celebrated our four year anniversary. I told him in some ways it seems like it has gone by so quickly and in other ways it seems like we've been married forever, because Nic is part of who I am and always will be!
Nic sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and we were able to go out to dinner. We splurged a bit and went to Market Street Grill. Yum! I got King Crab! (I haven't had crab like that since my mission.) It was divine! We talked about some of our greatest memories for the last 5 years. We both said having Hannah was at the top... and yet it was so nice to get out just the two of us.
I am so lucky to have Nic as mine! I gave him a letter with a long list of some of the reasons I love him... I won't go into it all here, but boy am I lucky!


5 comments:
K you are lucky, but so is he! Congrats!
Yay for you two cute peeps. Glad you had fun. We really will babysit so let us know! Now is the time.
You look so pretty in that picture with the crab. You must be expecting, because you glow. I like your dress (or shirt) pretty.
It always feels like forever to me, because I feel like I've changed SO much since being married. Congratulations!
Congratulations! You just made me feel really old. That is sweet that you got flowers. I know you love them. Glad you got to enjoy your crab. You look very cute!
Congratulations, and happy belated anniversary.
Post a Comment