
Hannah loved playing in the dirt! She was filthy from head to toe and was loving every minute of it. There were lots of little friends there for her to play with, which she loved too (including her baby Megan).

We went to bed a little after 10 pm, after some fun visiting and marshmallow eating. Our tent was big enough that we brought Hannah's pack'n play for her to sleep in. That worked out great! She was so excited to sleep in a tent! She even slept in until 8am! As for Nic and I, well, we didn't sleep too well (especially me). But I went knowing that I wouldn't (I don't even sleep well in my own cozy bed!) It made for an exhausting next day... but I think we could do it again. We had a lot of fun!(A big thanks to the Lomenicks for coming up early with us and making it so fun!)


7 comments:
That looks and sounds great. We really need to do that!
Oh I love Payson Lake. These pictures remind me of the Roach family reunion we did there. Good times.
I read the title and my first thought was "Wow! What a woman, pregnant and camping." What an awesome wife and mother you are to go on these kind of fun adventures with your family knowing you wont be comfortable. Way to go Nat!
It was a ton of fun. Glad we got to go up early. It was fun visiting and watching Hannah with our kids.
Looks fun! Now I'm mad we didn't go!! I'm so impressed that Hannah slept for you guys!
Yeah for camping! It's a lot of work and little sleep, but it's already my boys' favorite family memories!
Your little girl is so cute! Congrats on the new baby coming. I'm glad I found you on facebook, and now on blogger! Here's mine: breanne-tolmanfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment