
My sister, Lisa, now serving a mission in Canada, recently graduated as a dental hygienist. In a few of her letters she continues to remind us to floss. I took this picture of Hannah faithfully brushing to send to her! After we brush Hannah's teeth, she always gets a turn to do it herself. Its been cute to see how she is picking up on the routine of brushing in each spot, including smiling to do her front teeth and sticking out her tongue to brush.
Isn't she doing a great job?!
(We love you, Sister Allen!)
3 comments:
That is cute. How great that she is learning the art of brushing properly.
Way to go Hannah! We are working on the same thing over here at our house. Hey Nat I got those sheets at JCPenney's! They are sweet hu? Good luck with the bedding.
Hi Natalie. Good to see that life is treating you well. April and I did some blogstalking and came across yours. Teaching kids to brush teeth is something to look forward to for me. My twins don't have teeth, yet, but I'm sure they'll love brushing.
Post a Comment