
Spring fever anyone?! I am so excited for spring! I am ready to go on walks and play outside with Hannah. I've been shoveling the snow from our front yard into the street so it will melt... that's how ready I am for spring! I'm ready to do some planting and for my flowers to start blooming. I got so excited to see some of my bulbs popping up already! Two years ago we planted literally hundreds and hundreds of bulbs. It was wonderful to see them all come up last year. I would go out each day and count the number of little buds I could see. It seemed like each morning there were one or two more making their way up. It's starting again! Today I counted 22.
I've compiled a massive spring cleaning list. Which I'm sure is over ambitious. But hey, its a good goal to reach for. Everything really needs to be done. I have started... I cleaned a couple blinds and windows, swept and mopped the kitchen... but of course, with all the dust (it seems like we are living in a construction zone) from the basement, it will all need to be done again. I would love any spring cleaning tips or suggestions!
Happy Spring and Flower Budding to you all!
9 comments:
I'm with you there. I get spring fever so bad, I can't wait to be able to be outside and let my kids play. Life is always nicer when the kids can burn some of their energy off outside.
How fun! I can't wait to see your gorgeous flowers!
Just yesterday i walked outside and it smelled like spring/summer. You know that smell? Well, it got me all excited to run around and play in the grass and warm sun.
I'm so ready for spring...for many reasons. No more work, baby Lincoln, and nice sunny, warm weather. Alecia and I have been on a couple walks with Jonas and it's been so nice. I hope it keeps up!
Hi (Sarah's mom here, hope you don't mind my snooping on your blog). Advice for spring cleaning? Wait til your basement is done and hope it doesn't take too long so you don't go crazy looking at the dust...
I agree...major spring fever here! You need to take a picture of those flowers when they get bigger, because I bet your yard is beautiful!
I have been loving the sunshine and really hope it lasts. I've been taking Heidi out to play at the playground for the past several days and it is so nice. I can't wait to have a yard to plant flowers in.
Karen, you are always welcome to snoop on my blog! Your daughter is such a great friend! And yes, I learned the hard way about starting my spring cleaning before the basement is done. Thanks.
So funny. Andy and I are the same way. Every day we go out and check for the new tulips we planted last fall. I'm so excited to see how they turn out.
Post a Comment