We had a fun Valentines evening. Nic had to work 3 am to 4 pm, so he was exhausted. What a good sport... no time to nap! My mom watched Hannah. (Big thanks to Mom! Dad had Tabernacle Choir practice, so they are going out tonight.) Nic and I went to Olive Garden. There was an hour and a half wait but we ran some "errands" during the wait, and of course gazed into each others' eyes and whispered sweet nothings (ha, ha!) I am so lucky to be married to Nic!
Hope you all had a happy Valentines day too! We sure love you all and are lucky to have you as part of our lives!


6 comments:
What a cute picture! You have the cutest little family. We love you guys lots!
It looks like I already said what I was going to say (above), but that wasn't me. Super cute family picture. Did mom take that for you last night. Love it! Hope you get your special Valentine's gift soon! :)
We went to the Olive Garden on Wednesday with Livie to skip lines ON v-day. Your hair looks beautiful in that picture Natalie! You guys are all so cute!
Glad you had a good valentines day. To answer your questions, I don't really do cards, I can copy ideas but cards aren't really my thing, so I only make them for valentines and christmas sometimes. I'm a scrapbooker. Also we are coming to Ashley's babyshower. I think it will be my mom and us 3 girls and I think Emily's coming up as well and is going to go with us. It will be fun to see everyone. Did you make the invitations for the shower? They are so stinkin' cute.
Ashley: yes, Mom took the picture for us last night. And it's a good thing one of you Ashleys has a picture by your comments so I know who is who!
Sarah: Thanks!
Kim: Yes, Alecia and I made the invitations. And thanks! I enjoying making cards and I am wanting to become a scrapbooker... and I too am best at copying ideas! I'm so glad you are all coming to Ash's shower!
What a beautiful family! You look great Natalie!
Post a Comment