Hannah had her first ponytail yesterday. I thought it was so cute... Nic thought it was cruel and unusual punishment. Doesn't it make her look big, like she's a toddler?!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
This and That
Hannah thinks it is so funny to put food in her hair! Ug! On this day she was putting grapes in her hair and saying "hat!", like she was so proud of herself. I couldn't help but laugh.
Nic has had lots of great help with drywalling the basement. Thanks! We only have part of the bathroom and office area left to do. Wahoo! Nic has been working so hard. It's been fun to actually see rooms. We have some people scheduled to come tape and texture on Saturday so the rest has to be done by then.
Yes Nic is in there somewhere... 

Hannah had her first ponytail yesterday. I thought it was so cute... Nic thought it was cruel and unusual punishment. Doesn't it make her look big, like she's a toddler?!


We had "Fiesta Night" (our camp kick off) last night with the Young Women. It was quite the event. This year the theme for camp is "Hold your torches high" centered around the Olympics. Our ward is representing Spain. Here's all the leaders trying to say the YW theme in Spanish and all of us lighting each other's light by saying something nice about each other. 
PS. This was a long post... but make sure you look at the cute pictures of Hannah and Nic below!
Hannah had her first ponytail yesterday. I thought it was so cute... Nic thought it was cruel and unusual punishment. Doesn't it make her look big, like she's a toddler?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like the basement is coming along. Can't wait to see.
I love Hannah's ponytail!
Yay for you that the basement is moving along so fast. Those pictures of Hannah and Nic are so cute. I love pictures of dad's with their kids. Very cute!
Cutter does the same thing, he'll put stuff on his head and say "hat", and he just laughs and laughs at himself. But a grape is new one. Your basement is looking great, aren't you excited?! You and Nic are great parents, what a cute little girl you have.
oh how I long to put Liv's hair in a ponytail! Nana(as Liv calls her) looks ADORABLE, as always! She is so smart and has such an adorable personality, we just love her!
I totally agree with Hannah, grapes make the best hats!! :)
Post a Comment