Lisa got home from her mission
Jenny went through the temple
Christmas Eve
Christmas day
Nic's brother and family in town
dinner with Granny and Grandpa Park
Jenny got married
busy with young women
finishing skirts, table clothes, matting pictures for reception
New Years
Jenny and Scott's open house
reception
Lisa's "homecoming"
Oh, yea... and I have kids! phew.
Jenny went through the temple
Christmas Eve
Christmas day
Nic's brother and family in town
dinner with Granny and Grandpa Park
Jenny got married
busy with young women
finishing skirts, table clothes, matting pictures for reception
New Years
Jenny and Scott's open house
reception
Lisa's "homecoming"
Oh, yea... and I have kids! phew.


9 comments:
You need a vacation! Really!
I was wondering where you were ;) And I don't think you need a vacation.. that would just add to the list! You need to stay at home (after it is all cleaned) and then have someone take the kids for a few days. You wouldn't know what to do! Wouldn't that be dreamy?
Crazy busy!! You gotta love the holidays!
Yea, you sound a little busy. Maybe you just disregard that email I sent you. :) We'd love to see you again at playgroup when you have a break.
I wish I could have seen you during some of those busy times but my kids have been so sick this past weekend, and I was sad to miss Jenny's reception and Lisa's homecoming! :(
I am excited to hear more about them and/or see pictures...after you take a little break! :)
whew, busy lady. I hope you get some time to yourself now.
now you can add "helping neighbors redecorate" :)
You have lots of blog-followers. Fun! I am exhausted too. Phew! Love you.
P.S. Chad has been working on logos all day. I'm liking them!
sounds like a VERY busy couple of weeks....hope you are bored and doing nothing at all right now!
Post a Comment