
Ta Da! This is my soon-to-be-brother-in-law! My little sister, Jennifer, got engaged to Scott last Tuesday, on her birthday. (I figured I'd better wait a week before posting anything on here... so they could tell most people.) We are super excited! Scott is a rare gem! I mean, really who do you know who would sport pajamas like that (especially with that stance! TeeHee!) in front of his girlfriend's family?! What a hoot!
I had Jenny email these pictures to me and in her email she said, "I know he's a dork... but you've got to love him!" Looking at the picture he's not the only one who is a dork! I think he'll fit in pretty darn good!

We had an extended Allen family reunion at the end of July (yes, I still need to blog about it!) Scott came up and surprised Jenny. The morning Jen was going to see Scott, I had my camera all ready, anticipating the moment of surprise... then I was helping Hannah get some breakfast and totally missed it!
Jenny and Scott are getting married the end of December... they are waiting for my sister Lisa to get home from her mission! I know its kind of a long engagement, but I'm so glad they are waiting. I couldn't have imagined missing my sister, Ashley's wedding! Lisa is so excited too. We all love Scott and especially love that he loves Jenny. He is sure getting an amazing girl! Congrats guys!
7 comments:
We are thrilled for her.
He even LOOKS like your family. What a fun time.
Thanks a lot. You are only allowed to post dorky pictures of me if you are also looking dorky in it.
Yeah for Scott and Jenny!
Is she really old enough to get married? I can't believe it!
I agree with Jenna....Jenny can't be old enough to get married, can she? He's a cutie and yes, in the bottom picture looks like Todd in the face.
Congratulations to them!
Congratulations to them! We are so excited to add to the clan!
She does seem too young, but he looks too young too !!!! It willbe wonderful !!!!!! Congratulations for a new additon to the family and thanks for sharing !!!!!!
Post a Comment