CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dentist fun... without a camera

Hannah went to the dentist for the first time yesterday. I was all prepared beforehand making sure my camera batteries were charged and there was room on my memory stick... but when I pulled it out and turned it on, the screen went blank and then a message appeared telling me to turn the camera off and on again. I did so... but the same thing happened! I was so bummed. Sure we'll go to the dentist again, but it won't be the first time ever again.

We went to a pediatric dentist office that was full of fun, kid friendly things like stuffed horses with teeth to brush, TVs to watch on the ceiling, cow fabric chairs, a princess toothbrush to take home, and a motorized horse to ride on the way out. Hannah got nervous at times, but she did great. She is now proud of her "shiny" teeth and I am proud to report that she is cavity free. (Lisa will be so proud too!)

5 comments:

Rachel

That's too bad that your camera didn't work. Going to the dentist is on my to-do list for both Gabe and myself. I love the new look of your blog, very cute!

Jennifer Lomenick

I am sorry to hear about your camera. I can so relate as we talked about on the phone. Good luck and great job Hannah!

Josh and Jenna

My sister goes to that same office in Spanish Fork it sounds like. I wish I had a dentist like that around here, but I guess if my kids don't know the difference then they don't know what they're missing. GREAT BRUSHING, HANNAH!

Breanne

Where did you go? I need to find a good Pediatric Dentist that's close.

Rosander

Yea Hannah! That is awesome! Keep up the good work! I totally feel your pain with the whole camera thing... That stinks, sorry!