CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The ants go marching 8 by 8...

So I haven't done a tag in a while so here goes, thanks to Molly.

8 favorite TV shows:

I usually watch what Hannah or Nic want to watch!

Hannah's:
(I had to add movies to make it 8.)
-Sid the Science Kid
-Super Why
-Clifford
-Curious George
-Little People
-Signing Time
-Cinderella
-Sleeping Beauty

Nic:
-SPORTS: basketball, football, golf, Sports Center, PTI ... basically anything related to sports!
-House
-The Office
-ER
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Seinfeld
-Criminal Minds, CSI, Law & Order
-King of Queens

Nat:
-HGTV
-DIY
-Food Network
-Biggest Loser

8...okay 10 things I did yesterday:
-looked at blogs
-washed some laundry (it still needs to be folded!)
-proofed some recipes for a ward cookbook that the Young Women are doing as a fundraiser, decided on some cover options, etc
-talked to my sister Jenny
-signed papers (again) to refinance our house
-went to my friend Emily's house, our girls played
-took care of my kids: fed my children (and husband) numerous times, diaper changes, bathroom runs, played, read books, etc
-had a shower... yes, I did get one of those in
-went to YWs (I love my Beehives!)
-made some cards for card club

8 favorite restaurants:

(Okay, I have to think of 8 restaurants I've actually been to!.. Nic's get to count towards my 8.)
-Tucanos
-Cafe Rio/Bajio
-Olive Garden
-Foundry Grill (up at Sundance!)
-Chili's
-Zupas

I asked Nic:
-"Anywhere that has good steak!"
-Foundry Grill (up in Sundance)
-Wendys "Does that count as a restaurnant?!"

8 things I'm looking forward to:
-going to Wicked next month! (I still don't know what we are going to do with our kids, especially Bryson--eek!)
-going to the Draper temple open house today
-card club
-play groups and fun activities to get us out of the house
-watching my "cute kids" grow up
-going on a fun family vacation someday & going on a fun vacation without the kids someday
-family reunions this summer
-getting my hair done

8 things on my wish list:
-happy, healthy kids and husband, strong in the gospel (...and extended family)
-more $ in savings & to pay off our car
-a nice camera... and to know how to take good pictures
-new jeans
-a couple space heaters for the basement (burr--its freezing down here!)
-to travel... go on a cruise, to Hawaii, Europe... anywhere!
-furniture and decor for our house
-food storage and shelves to organize it all
(I guess I'll stop there... there's always more on that list!)

8 things on my to do list:
(I'll try to only write 8, even though the list is a mile long!)
-fold my laundry
-
finish my cards for card club
-go through the kids drawers and closets and put away clothes that are too small
-visiting teaching
-write some past due thank you notes
-finish some canvas paintings for our room, start paintings for Hannah's room
-give the kids a bath in the morning
-finish touching up paint on the walls (this has been on the list for a looong time!)

8 People I tag:

1. Ashley L.
2. Ashley M.
3. Drew and Alecia
4. Frances
5. Jenna
6. Lindsey
7. Joanna
8. Sarah P.
Anyone else?! It makes for a fun little journal write.

5 comments:

Unknown

Uh oh a tag?! I have been a bit off on blogging lately. Crazy life. Fun to read more about you guys; I did learn some new things!

Sarah Coyne

Cute post! Tell Nic that I love House too!

Rosander

K so funny that you know Jodi! She emailed me a few days before you posed that and I was dyeing. What a small world we live in! K I'm not sure when you're going to Wicked, but call me and lets figure it out... I would love to take your kids when you go! Really call me!

joanna

can I just say that I have the best family? I have such cute cousins and I love to keep up with them. fun to read this, thanks for the tag!

Molly

WOW!!! Thanks for playing! How are you? It's been a while. We have enjoyed a cruise this year (with no kids) and a fun family vacation at Disney World all last week - I would recommend it!! Hope all is well!