Hannah is usually a great napper. But there are days she doesn't want to go to sleep (this is becoming more and more common); however, she knows she has to stay in her bed. I don't let her lay down with any toys, but she manages to find anything to become her playmates, from her bows and hair clips to her socks and pillow. I've started removing her hair clips for naps. They would always ended up dancing in her bed... and Hannah would never go to sleep. Well the last two days Hannah has found new playmates... HER FEET! I'll let her introduce them to you:
Bla-blup and Alice have taken naps, danced, and yesterday when I went in they were sitting in "chairs" and Hannah was reading a book to them, her pillow!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
SO funny!
Jenna is starting that process as well. It's hard to give up that nap, especially with the first one. I finally caved with Ethan when he found the diaper rash cream and spread it all over himself and his room. Of course, I never checked on him (because I was trying to do the "quiet time," so he had plenty of time to get it everywhere! It has been a little easier for me to let Sean and Jenna jump that hurdle because I lost that "me" time a long time ago...
I love it! Kids are so funny! We just moved Gabe to a toddler bed and it's made bed time and nap time a new experience with him being able to get out of bed!
Natalie, that is just great! I love little Hannah, she has such an imagination.
Hannah is so cute and creative!
So sorry! I love that she has such an imagination!
So funny! Hannah - you always have such great stories. You are lucky she still naps. Andie quit when we moved here and if she does happen to fall asleep when we are out running errands, she won't go to bed until 10!! But, without a nap, she is in bed and asleep by 7:30 every night and sleeps till 7:30 or 8 the next morning! It is perfect!
Hi Natalie! I saw your mom at church last month when we were in town. She said you were doing great!
Kristen (Steele)
This is so brilliant!
Post a Comment