
Nic loves Monopoly and has wanted to own it for years. I have held out until this year, when I finally bought it for him for Christmas. I got a new updated version called Here & Now: The World Edition. It has credit cards instead of paper money and electronically keeps track of your balance. Kind of fun. The reason I've 'held out' is because I really don't like Monopoly... for 2 main reasons. 1) It is soooo looong! and 2) You either have to really win or totally lose (especially with only 2 players) there is no in between! If you lose, you can't go away feeling good about yourself, like you were so close! You have to lose big! That's kind of sad. Anyway, we played and did have a great time. But I made us quit after I I ran out of money... we didn't go through the whole mortgaging and selling houses stuff. We headed to bed early and after getting Bryson down, were asleep by about 11:30. So there you have it. No banging pans for us last night. But I'm glad we were together.
Happy New Year! We are excited to see what this year may bring. Hope your year is relaxing like our night... but maybe with a few more shouts of excitement!


1 comments:
We'll have to come play Monopoly with you guys sometime. I love it, but really hate keeping track of money. Glad you guys had a relaxing evening!
Post a Comment