CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Parties

I came straight from youth conference to the annual Baird Easter party (that my parents are in charge of each year). Hannah was there sitting on Grandma and Grandpa's lap. When she saw me, she quietly said, "mommy" almost like she was in shock to see me. I was able to help her with the Easter egg hunt and we ate a yummy lunch. From there we headed home to find Daddy (who had to take youth and all there stuff back to the church). Hannah and I both took a 2 hour nap and Nic woke us up to go to the next party. We were off to the Roach's. There is a fun kid hunt and then when it gets dark there's a hunt for the adults. We are allowed one flashlight per couple. The eggs are filled candy or paper indicating your prize, such as toilet paper, a roll of quarters, movies tickets, etc. It is a very fun tradition. Here's some pictures from both of our parties:

5 comments:

Kim

Woo-hoo, way to go on your youth conference being a success and being over. Hannah looks so cute for Easter. What a fun idea for the adults to have a little fun too.

Ashley

Looks like lots of Easter fun. I was remembering your cool Roach tradition. So what did you win this year? TP? Glad to have you back and good to hear about your successful Youth Conference as well. You are great! Let's get together in April!

Magic Marker

How cute! I love Easter egg hunts.

Emily

Isn't it so fun to our girls are old enough for an Easter egg hunt?! I just loved doing it with Heidi. Hannah is so cute! I hope you get to take a little time to relax now. We'll have to get together.

joanna

Looks like fun! Sure sad we missed out on the Baird party...I love seeing those pictures. And what to go with Youth Conference! I'm sure it was a lot of work, but there's nothing better than having unity in your youth...good work!