CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Natalie: I'm back

You might think I'm talking about blogging, since I have finally posted. I am so behind! But, no. Aerobics! I started back up finally. I take a 3-day a week, aerobic, strength training, yoga... class from a fabulous friend in my ward, Kirra. She teaches in a neighbor's dance studio basement. I had been working out with her for... I don't even remember... a couple years? before she took a leave to have a baby and then it was my turn to have a baby... and finally I'm back. I was super nervous to jump back in. I know how it is... HARD! Once you start the soreness doesn't go away. But she is fabulous. She makes it so fun and makes us do things we would never do on our own! "What's 30 seconds of your life?!" Two days back, and yes. I. am. sore. (And I've been taking it super easy, knowing I have to go back!) But it feels good!

1 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick

Yippee! I love the mornings when I can see friends and work out. I do agree Kirra is AMAZING! She is so fun!