CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Easton: 6 Months & Beans!

As of this week, our little guy, Easton, is 6 months! He is just part of "us" and I can't imagine him not being here... but it doesn't seem like he should be so big yet.
Yesterday was his first time eating "solids" other than rice cereal and oatmeal. We tried green beans. The expression to the first bite was the best, but after that he didn't seem to think they were too bad.
 Sleeping, well... he wants to take a late night nap and wake up at 11 pm or so. Then he is sleeping until about 5 or 6 am, which works out with me going to exercise, because I need to feed him before I go anyway. He isn't quite sitting on his own yet. He can for a minute, if he folds himself in half. He's getting a little closer.
He is a happy little guy and makes us all smile and we all love to make him smile (especially Bryson). Boy he's a cutie. Love you, E.