Here are a few random pictures from the summer.
The 24th of July is big in our town. One night we went down to the festivities at the park. We got a navajo taco, walked around, and the kids even danced with the city royalty.
This is Bry look'n good, wet, and covered in food from the luncheon at North Park with Marj's side of the family. (Marj even gave me a food massage to help "induce" labor. Ahh, that was nice.)
One of my YW, Hannah P, had a carnival as fundraiser for YMAD, Youth Making a Differnce, a group she is in and that will go to India to do service. She sold tickets for dinner, carnival games, cotton candy, and horse back rides. Hannah did NOT want to ride the horses, which I was surprised about. But Bryson eagerly did it.Grandma Marj planned a little staycation and sleepover with all the grandkids just before school started.One day I took the kids to Trafalga where we met up with cousins. Then that night we had pizza and Hannah had a sleepover. And the next day Nic took Bryson and Hannah to 7 Peaks with everyone (Easton and I had our own little time together.) Here are some Trafalga pictures:
There are lots more pictures from summer... hopefully they will be posted... sometime!


1 comments:
Way to catch up! Fun summer stuff I didn't know about!.
Post a Comment