- Hannah started kindergarten on Monday. So far so good! More pictures and info later.
- Our 100 Days in the Book of Mormon challenge officially ends today! I was able to finish up on Tuesday and it felt like such an accomplishment. I love the Book of Mormon and am so grateful for the spirit it bring to my life and my home.
- Last night I fed Easton at 9 pm, 11 pm, 2 am, 5 am, and 7 am... He is still wanting to eat every 2 to 3 hours! We have had a few nights where he's slept until 3 am or so then woken again around 6 am. We need more of those.
- On the 20th, I got up on water skis for the first time in about 10 years. It was so fun!
- Bryson has a dump truck that he loads up with cars and such every day and dumps it out in the family room. He sure loves his cars!
- The business is going well. I stopped doing the book keeping when I was pregnant and sick. I feel bad Nic has so much on his shoulders. He is a hard worker. This morning he was up at 6 am working on paper work/billing before heading out to work.
- I am anxious to start exercising and getting a good schedule going... but I'm not sure either of those is going to work until I start getting more sleep.
- Easton is a delight and is growing fast. Hannah and Bryson love him.
- Easton takes a bottle! I pump occasionally and it has been so nice to be able to give our little guy a bottle now and again. He's my first child to have one.
- Bryson gives the best hugs.
- I signed Hannah up for Let's Play Music. I attended the parent meeting this week and am very excited about the program.
- I am going to take a 5 week community photography class with 4 others from my ward starting at the end of the month. I can't wait.
- Family month has been fabulous. It has been so nice not to have Sunday meetings or Wednesday mutual activities this month.The timing has been perfect with having Easton. I have been able to take my "maternity leave" without feeling guilty about it! It all starts up again on Sunday. I'm not sure I'm ready to jump in, or Nic's not ready :) But I sure have felt out of it and it will be great to reconnect and know what's going on in the lives my YW. I miss them.
- There is so much to blog about. So many pictures to post!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Just a few things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment