"If you are still in the process of raisingchildren, be aware that thetiny fingerprintsthat show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, thetoys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundryto be tackled will disappearall too soonand that you will - to your surprise -miss them profoundly." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Impressive. The desert was great! A little tart - but I remember that as well. It is 1 can of lemonade concentrate to 1/2 gallon of vanilla icecream. Enjoy!!
4 comments:
Wow. Already. That's great.
I have never had those. They look good. Maybe next year I will have to plant some.
Impressive. The desert was great! A little tart - but I remember that as well. It is 1 can of lemonade concentrate to 1/2 gallon of vanilla icecream. Enjoy!!
Okay, those bring back memories from last year, just multiplied by 100. They sure look good. Enjoy.
I think I may have had 2 plants come back all on their own. We will see.
Post a Comment