Nic's brother and sister-in-law, Aaron and Daishan, had a cute little boy on December 10th. We are so excited for them and for Bryson. Although they live out of state, it will be so fun for Bryson to grow up with a boy cousin exactly his age! We can't wait to meet him.

We had a fun dinner party at our house 2 weeks ago with Nic's Granny and Grandpa, his sisters' families, and Clyde and Marj. It was fun to host at our house and especially nice to get together with Granny and Grandpa. With Nic's mom being gone there isn't much planned with her side of the family. I'm sure it was the perfect gift for her. I'm so glad Nic's sisters thought of doing it.
It snowed a lot last week! Many ask what Nic does during the winter months: Christmas lights and now removal! So he's been very busy. There was one day last week he worked from 3 am until 10 pm, came home for an hour and worked from 11 pm until 5:30 the next morning. The company needs the income during these winter months, so we'll take the storms but so far the winter working hours sure haven't made up for how much he works in the summer(and they never seem to)!
I'm back into the swing of things with my calling in Young Womens now (or at least trying to be). Although I missed the girls, it was so nice to take a break these last few weeks after Bryson was born and to know that everything was well taken care of. There are some wonderful leaders and I have sure appreciated their help. I was sure excited when I came into mutal and the girls were so excited to see me. I love them!


0 comments:
Post a Comment