CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Greetings


Friends and Family,

I’ve been reflecting a lot on traditions lately, hoping to create some memorable traditions for my little family that facilitate lasting memories, friendships, and of course help us remember the reason for this season. We love this time of year and all the traditions that come with it. One of those traditions is you! We love hearing from each of you and sending out a small greeting. We hope you know how much we appreciate your friendship and its lasting effect in our lives.

Here are some of the highlights of our year:

Nic has stayed busy with work and has started doing more with the maintenance side of the landscaping business this past year. He is a very hard worker and I am so grateful for how he supports our family. His big project this year has been finishing our basement! He did most of it himself (with some much appreciated help!) We’ve also enjoyed going to the BYU football and basketball games this year!

As for me… well I feel like I’ve been pregnant all year long and that’s about it! I’ve kept myself busy with sewing projects and decorating, hunting for bargains, and serving in the Young Women’s presidency at Church. Nic and I were in charge of youth conference this year. It was nice to be able to work with Nic. And last but not least, I’ve been busy being a mom. I’ve learned so much and have had so much fun.

Hannah (2 years old) has grown and learned so much this year! She is quite the little talker. She knows her ABCs and all the sounds they make. She loves to sing, dance, play with her babies and be a princess. Hannah moved up to a “big bed” and has absolutely loved it! She has been a great big sister.

Finally, we are excited to announce our newest addition: Bryson Baird Roach. He was born on November 12th. He was 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 18 ½”. He is healthy and happy. We love him so much. He has brought a sweet spirit into our home already!
This Christmas season reminds us to count our many blessings, especially made possible because of our Savior Jesus Christ and his Gospel. And again, you are among those blessings we count. Happy Holidays to each of you!

Nic, Natalie, Hannah and Bryson

0 comments: