CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

He's Here!


Bryson Baird was born yesterday, Wednesday November 12th, at 6:31 am. He weighted 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. We love him so much and are so glad he is here! He has long little fingers and toes and big feet to fill in to. He is pretty bald as you can see, but has light colored fuzz covering his head. I must say, he is extremely cute!We'll post more soon.

22 comments:

Rachel

Congratulations! I love newborns, they are so precious. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Dan & Ashley

Yeah! I can't wait to come see him. I'll call you soon. Love you!

Frances

So cute! Congratulations! Your baby is about as big as Alice who is 6 weeks old. :-) Good luck.

Julie

Congratulations !!!!! Another wonderful miracle has come into in your lives !!!!!! He is adorable !!

Jennifer Lomenick

Congratulations! I am glad to hear that things went well. He is so cute and tiny. Call if you need anything!!!!!!!!

Dan & Ashley

Nat, I wonder if you'll ever have a baby that looks like you because Bryson looks A LOT like Nic. I"ve been so sad I haven't been able to come visit yet, but I think we'll be able to either tomorrow or Saturday. Can't wait!

Kim

He is so cute. I think he looks a lot like Nic. Congratulations!

McKenzie

Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! He is adorable!! Congrats!!!

Molly

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I have been out of the blogging world for a few weeks and I am glad I checked up on you real quick this morning. I am super excited - love his name! Bryson Baird Roach, right? Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Lot's of love from Georgia!

Breanne

Congrats!! He is so cute, and so tiny. I always forget how small they start out as.
Can't wait to hear more about him :)

Rosander

He is so cute! Congrats!!!! It's so fun to have them here, not to mention not be pregnant! Oh I'm so happy for you!

Sarah Coyne

Congrats Natalie!!! I am SO excited for you and can't wait to meet little Bryson! He is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to hold him!! Give me a call if you need anything!

Gasaway Family

Congratulations! I'm so glad he's here safe and sound. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

be you blithe and bonny

Welcome Baby Bryson! Natalie, he is so very precious! I just love his wrinkly forehead in the last picture-seriously, he's so cute he makes me want to sing a happy song! Congrats to you, Nic & Hannah!
*I know you have lots of family & friends around, but please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything!

Liz

Congrats, he looks darling!

Magic Marker

Oh he is soooo cute! What a sweet newborn, congratulations!

Anonymous

Ohhhh! I love that little face! He's even soooo cute when he cries! I think I took that picture. I love you Nat! Congratulations!

Emily

Congratulations! He's so cute! I hope you're feeling well.

Camille Powell

Natalie!

I'm so glad he's here. Enjoy every second of that new baby! He's very handsome and I can't wait to meet him!

Cameron and Amy

Congratulations guys! So glad he's here safe.

Nikki

What a darling baby boy! Congratulations!

Sarah Peterson

I am so happy for you Natalie! I hope the recovery is going better then the last one... I thought I'd wait awhile to comment so that you had time to read it! Please call me when you want us to come over, I don't want to intrude- so just call when you are ready! What does the baby need? Is there any type of out-fits, blankets, binky's that he needs!? Hopefully I'll see you soon! Love ya!