"If you are still in the process of raisingchildren, be aware that thetiny fingerprintsthat show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, thetoys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundryto be tackled will disappearall too soonand that you will - to your surprise -miss them profoundly." ~President Thomas S. Monson
I have all sorts of crazy things going through my head! Nic and I got Avatar last night from Redbox... and I just finished reading The Host by Stephanie Myer.
Humans being Avatars.... Souls being humans... all craziness!
mmmm... well I really love it now that it is over... but it was too long! It was different and not my typical type of read... I'm not really a sci-fi fan. It took me a bit to get into it, but kept me reading... So I don't know if I would recommend it or not.
5 comments:
hahaha - those are two funny things to put together....that would be overwhelming. :)
Now go watch Inception!!
Is The Host worth the read?
mmmm... well I really love it now that it is over... but it was too long! It was different and not my typical type of read... I'm not really a sci-fi fan. It took me a bit to get into it, but kept me reading... So I don't know if I would recommend it or not.
Yikes! And I really liked The Host (though am not a super fan of Twilight...)
I like the Host much better than Twilight !!! Happy camping!
Post a Comment