CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Macey's $0.77 chicken breasts!

There are a lot more important things I need to blog about, but I couldn't pass up passing on an awesome deal! I get so excited to share and get deals sometimes I can't sleep at night! I think about how I need to call my mom and neighbor, email my sister, or wonder if Nic's family will think I'm ridiculous. (I know, I'm a bit crazy!) But who doesn't love saving money!?! (That being said, I hope you will all pass on the awesome deals you find to me!)

So... Attention all locals. Attention Macey's shoppers!
You can get boneless skinless chicken breasts at Macey's for around $0.77/lb! That price is out of this world! The super saver packs are on sale for $1.49 (a great price right now, as it is) but Macey's sent out coupon books this week that makes the deal so much better. The coupons came in the mail with the ads. They usually arrive on Tuesdays. (I've heard if you didn't get one, you can just ask at customer service.) On the front cover is the coupon for $3.00 off a super saver pack (limit 2).I got two packs of chicken, adding up to 8.51 lbs. It would have come to $12.59, then minus $6.00 ($3 for each pack)... and my total was $6.59, which is about $0.77/lb! How awesome is that?!

There are some other great deals too. For example, there's a coupon for buy one get one free sour cream. It is on sale for $0.88 this week.
Okay, now I can get on with my life... and with cooking my chicken!

PS. I know about this deal thanks to Pinching Your Pennies!

6 comments:

Gasaway Family

Thanks for sharing this great deal! I will definitely have to take advantage!

Ashley

Thanks Nat. That is an amazing deal and definitely worth sharing! Now I want to go!

Jennifer Lomenick

Thanks a bunch. Mark and I got some tonight and I think I might try and go tomorrow. What good deals. I also like the cheese (2 lb.) for $3.49. I am just going to shred that and freeze it for casserole, soups, etc.

I love hearing about deals and sharing them with each other!

Asay's

Im glad someone else gets as excited as I do over a good deal :)

Sarah Peterson

you can alert me whenever you want! I don't get how you got $3.00 off EACH pack, do you get to use the coupon twice? Or is it just limit 2? I always worry that the cashier will do it wrong and then I'm too lazy to figure out if all the coupons were scanned right etc. I wanted to get this deal, but didn't read it till Saturday evening and our Maceys is 20 minutes away. ;( Maybe there will be good deals when I do need to go grocery shopping!!
Thanks for letting us know!

Cassie

You just saved me some big bucks. I went last night and hit up the deals. Thanks. I looked at that coupon book earlier and thought "What a joke- why are they doing this?" At first glance I didn't think there was anything too great. Little did I know, combine it with an already great deal and you can really save some cash.