Bry has the cutest giggles. He loves to play games and to be teased. He loves playing hide and seek. In fact when picking him up from my parents after being out of town, he was in the kitchen and I was walking in saying, "Where's my buddy?!" Once in the kitchen I see him sitting there with both hands over his eyes and a big grin on his face. Bryson loves to run. He's still a little wobbly at times, but he's getting better and better. He wants to keep up with all the big kids around and to be doing whatever they are doing.
He loves the bath and gets so excited when I turn the water on. He'll start, saying 'ba', signing 'bath' and will get a big grin. I bet we'll have fun swimming this year. He also loves to go outside and to go places. He usually gets excited to put on his jacket.
He doesn't have a whole bunch of words yet but he is quite the jabber-er :) He holds conversation and tells us stories in his own little made up language (which always makes people smile). One word he's gotten down is "bite" (okay the 't' isn't real crisp, but its there). But what I haven't figured out is his hiss. He hisses ("tsssss") and points to things he wants to eat all the time. Not quite sure where he got that one from. He does say: bye, hi, mama, dada, and lots of beginnings of words. He signs: bye/hi, milk, food/eat, more, all done, banana, apple (kind of), cracker, cheese, bath (that's all I can think of for now).
There's lots more to say about our little man. (I'll have to write more soon... I know you all love reading all about my children!) I had to at least start getting these things written down. I love this little guy so much. (Doesn't he make you smile too?!)


1 comments:
Of course he makes me smile! I love being around him. He is so fun to see and listen to. He is just all around adorable!
Post a Comment